Thursday, August 04, 2011

Utopia-X rises from the e-book ashes.


Holy jamoly!  Google just alerted me to a post at Tracy's Place regarding my Utopia-X books.  (Hi, Tracy, and thank you! *waves like a fool while throwing kisses*) This is a case of synchronicity if ever I saw one, because I've recently been thinking a lot about these stories.

Utopia-X, published by Loose Id, is a four-volume, futuristic urban fantasy series. And, yes, it's m/m. The world, which centers on a city-state called Regenerie, is populated by humans, angel-demon-human hybrids, urbane vampires, good and evil elves, underground magicians, and various and sundry other creatures including a golem, a demi-gnome, an "endotronic parasapient" known as the Groan Witch, and a terrifying mutant called a Spinner.

Believe it or not, the series is full of sex and romance.

Click on the post title if you'd like to learn more.

(BTW, Tracy, my editor and I agree with you about Book 3; it's also our favorite in the series.)

7 comments:

Chris said...

I know I at least have the first book in the series... It's pretty sad how fast the new shiny pushes out the previously new shiny.

K. Z. Snow said...

Yeah, I've pretty much resigned myself to that fact. There's an ever-increasing amount of "new shiny" in this genre.

As that great sage Heidi Klum says, "One day you're in; the next day you're out." And it ain't just in the world of fashion.

Lily said...

I saw her post and thought they looked familiar. And of course it's cause they've been sitting on my eReader for over a year. Duh!! I'm definitely going to read them soon. :)

Tam said...

I should get brownie points for reading them when Chris and Lily haven't. LOL

And the Spinner was freaking creepy. Your brain is a wondrous place. :-)

Wordveri: cofic - fanfic writing with a partner?

K. Z. Snow said...

Tam SCORES! *cheering and applause* You have a whole bunch of points coming -- but for what purpose, I do not know. ;-)

K-lee Klein said...

*waves* I haven't read this but I'm going to go searching right now. I feel like a stalker since I seem to find you everywhere. *evil grin*
Karen K from GR
:)
http://chaosinthemoonlight.blogspot.com/

K. Z. Snow said...

Hi, Karen, and welcome! Nice to see you here.