Saturday, July 18, 2009

Celebration Time!

WOOHOO! Nearly three years after its original publication in electronic format (it's also available in print), Acts of the Saints, my black sheep, is in the black! That means it's finally earned back its $100 advance (yeah, yeah, I know -- pathetic, isn't it?) and, in spite of not being an erotic romance, has crept into the red.

To the tune of $2.20. (Hey, at least I no longer owe Samhain!)

Big thanks are in order.

So, to Mrs. Giggles for her generous review . . .



And to Book Utopia Mom, for having the kindness, and guts, to resurrect this novel long after its publication date . . .


And to the elite group of readers who actually risked buying the book . . .


My boundless appreciation for taking a chance on something a little controversial, a lot heavy, and not loaded with smexxin'.

(I think I'll go out and buy me a couple of packs of gum to celebrate. Oh yeah, life is good!)

Click on the post title if you're wondering what all the fuss is about.

No comments: