So, it appears Ms. Wren Boudreau (click on post title to view "Nonsense and Little Things") expects me to bare my soul and list ten things that make me happy. I suppose it's less embarrassing than listing ten things that make me sad, 'cause then I'd have to get into TMI territory -- like peeing my pants when I sneeze or laugh too hard. So here goes, in no particular order. Don't expect anything juicy; you ain't gettin' it. I'm not tagging people, either, because y'all have tagged just about everybody I know!
1. Eating quality vanilla ice cream with gobs of hot fudge. (Oh gee, guess what? I've already managed to do that today!)
2. Watching my mutts get their goofy on.
4. Finding cool stuff at low prices when I go junking (resale shops, yard sales, flea markets, auctions -- what treasure troves!) Nope, I'm not a hoarder; just love discovering unusual and/or useful things.
6. People liking my books.
7. RL and online friends.
8. My Christmas ornaments (well, Christmas in general, sans the consumerism).
9. Nearly every aspect of nature.
10. My favorite music, movies, and books. (Let's just group those together as pastimes.)