Thursday, March 11, 2010

OMG, Another Wiener!

So I wrote down the names of all my gracious visitors at the DSP blog yesterday (thank you all for stopping by with your well wishes; they meant a lot to me!) One line, one name, no extra listings for Tam and Chris, in spite of their valor in staying the course. (Hugs, though!) Then I put the paper on the living room floor. I couldn't do a chicken drop -- raccoons have dispatched every chicken we've ever kept -- but I could do the dog toenail punch, which is way more amusing than JLA poking a finger at my monitor. Once Cody and Luna got wound up and tromped on the paper, the first toenail to leave a divot landed closest to this name:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

VAL!

So, Val, please let me know if you'd like a download of The Prayer Waltz or would prefer to wait until April for Jude in Chains. And tell me the format you want.


Again, many thanks to all of you for joining me, in spite of the cluster-screw. Here are some cookies. (Oh, don't whine. There's a perfectly good one at the top of the page!)

8 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats, Val!

Hmm. Still haven't forgiven Kris for trashing the billiards table, huh? ;)

K. Z. Snow said...

I still put her on the list, though. Just won't say which one. ;-)

wren boudreau said...

Darn it! I knew I would miss a swingin' party!

Went out to dinner - which was nice cause we got to spend quality time together, but the food sucked. When I got back, everyone had gone home from the blog. :(

Oh well. KZ, I hope you have great success with these two books!

Average Reader said...

Whoa, I won something! I've already got a copy of The Prayer Waltz, so I could wait for the next one. Format: 1st choice - .epub, 2nd choice - .lit
Thanks, K.Z.!

Tam said...

Mmmm. Both kinds of cookies, bonus.

Congrats Val. It was fun. I love your method of choosing a winner. LOL

K. Z. Snow said...

Sorry dinner was a bust, Wren. But thanks for stopping earlier.

Okay, Val, I'll make a note of it.

I like to dream up unusual ways of picking winners, Tam. That's how exciting my life is. :-)

Jenre said...

Sorry I missed this. Wednesday was madness in my house and then there's the time zone thing...Not great excuses, but I'm glad it went well.

K. Z. Snow said...

I understand, Jen. The time zone difference often interferes with online events.