Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Coming to a Pig Near You

TeddyPig of The Naughty Bits blog, an out and outspoken gay man with a pretty remarkable life story, has been running a series of fascinating posts featuring m/m authors and their "Five Faves." These are books the authors particularly admire or works that led up to/influenced their writing of gay fiction. (As all or most of you know, Teddy's also an avid reader and occasional reviewer.)

I was honored when he asked me to contribute. You'll be able to peruse my patchwork of influences on Thursday, December 17. Click on the post title to get there.

13 comments:

Teddy Pig said...

The only remarkable part was I kept my sanity. Well sort of...

Chris said...

*anticipation builds*

Teddy Pig said...

Hey, I put up nice pictures while we wait. Look at that big fuzzy smile.

Chris said...

*steals muse out of boredom*

Hmm, ok, the second not quite so fuzzy one. Yum. That is a good distraction, TP.

K. Z. Snow said...

Oh yeah. That's the kind of fuzzy I like. Sure beats Tickle Me Elmo! ;-)

Chris said...

*chortles because she stole muse successfully*

Teddy Pig said...

OK since you are all waiting for it I put it up.

Just for you and you and you.

Chris said...

Woot! You rule, TP!

*choking* My verification word is... spermial!

K. Z. Snow said...

Wow, that was faster than a speeding sperm! That was...absolutely spermial.

(Honestly, Word Veri creeps me out sometimes.)

Chris said...

It'd be kinda fun to try to use word veri to name characters or something...

K. Z. Snow said...

Actually, Chris, I used a number of Veri words in that stupid story I wrote for Kris's blog.

Chris said...

A-ha! Writerly secrets revealed...

Jeanne said...

Well, KZ you know how weird the word veri can be for me...
mwahhahhhha

word veri: seaddiss

Now you seaddiss, now you don't!

ouch!