Wednesday, December 02, 2009

A Very Merry Wet Birthday to Me!




I like men who are nicely put together. I especially like nicely put-together men when they are wearing very little or nothing and get drenched. Not with some gooey, gloppy crap like cocktail sauce or orange marmalade, but with water. It's a sleek, transparent liquid, and that's what The Wetness of Beautiful Men is all about.

So, although I'm a few hours early, here's my gift to me and you, sweeties, as I celebrate being a pervy cougar.

Of course, you-know-who (on the left) just had to appear in this artistic photo study. Imagine those lips slicked with fresh water. The tousled hair and look of arrogance only make him even more seductive, don't you think? Well, it really doesn't matter what you think, because it's my birthday!

Here are some more wet hotties or hot wetties or whatever term you prefer for one of the most eye-pleasing wonders on the planet.

Notice the man in the sink. He's digging it. Head back, nips hard, legs spread. Oh yeah. Nothing like a big baby boy with a sprayer.

Now check out Sir Sopping below. He's trying to mimic Nathan. Not bad, but . . . dream on, sweet twink. You're emulating the king!

I like this last pic a lot.

SIGH (I'm almost too damned weak to crack open a beer. Almost.)

18 comments:

Katrina Strauss said...

Happy Birthday, fellow Sag. I knew I liked you for some reason.

And hey, the wetter, the better. >:)

K. Z. Snow said...

Hey thanks, Katrina! Has it come and gone or is it coming up? Your b-day, that is. (I really do need more coffee, lest people think I'm asking visitors about their periods. Yikes.)

Katrina Strauss said...

The big day is on the 9th. (My b'day, not my cycle. LOL)

Hope you enjoy your day with all the hot, slippery manz. :D

Chris said...

Mmm... NK...

Oh, yeah, Happy Birthday to YOU!

Jeanne Barrack said...

*clears throat*
"Happy, happy birthday, baby...."

Like the wet men...;~D

word veri: sicsmo

Sics mo mens on us, sweetie

K. Z. Snow said...

Thanks, Chris and Jeanne. Ooo, I so like slippery men -- of course, not the ones who are temperamentally slippery. I've known too many of those.

Jeanne, I wish I could hear you sing! (How are things going, by the way?)

K. Z. Snow said...

Thank you, Teddy. Sad to say, I'm too old to do much except get stupid for a day. ;-)

LVLM(Leah) said...

Happy Birthday! K.Z. What nice presents you have. :D

I'll send you a North Shore wet surfer with hard nipples, although he probably won't know it. LOL

Have a good one!

K. Z. Snow said...

Oh, Leah, I'm waiting with bated breath!

Tam said...

Happy Birthday hon. Yeah, wet boys are nice. Have a super day.

I have some soggy cookies at home I'll give you later. :-D No cocktail sauce involved.

K. Z. Snow said...

Thank you, Tam. More soggy cookies -- yes, please! I don't mind in the least having wet spots all over the house. {ahem}

Average Reader said...

Happy Birthday, K. Z.! I'm glad I got to see these outrageously hot photos! You have such good taste. :)

K. Z. Snow said...

Hi, Val. Glad you stopped by for an ogle!

I confess, it was extremely difficult to stop hunting for pix. There are photos of wet men all over the Internet, so it appears I'm not the only Soggy-Cookie Monster out there.

Phrew. It's no fun being a perv alone. :-)

Jenre said...

Happy Birthday.

Mmmmmmmmm....

Wet men. Lovely. Even better when they allow you to strip off the wet clthes and dry them off, especially those difficult to reach places.

Hope you have a great day, you've certainly brightened up mine :).

K. Z. Snow said...

Many thanks, Jen. I'm glad you enjoyed my choices. Now, if I could only get them to appear full size, in three dimensions...

Kris said...

And how come the piccies I searched for diligently and sent you of dunked cookies weren't included??? Hmpf!!!

Oh, right.

Happy Birthday, blah, blah.

K. Z. Snow said...

Yeah, you betcha "oh, right." You never sent any.

Jeanne said...

Hey, KZ
Things are going...so-so.
BTW, you wanna hear me sing?
Email me and we'll exchange phone numbers and I'll serenade you over the phone!
I sing at the drop of a hat...
Speaking of singing, watched "Glee" tonight and almost lost it.
They performed "Smile", one of my all time favorite songs to sing when I'm feeling crappy. I sang along and felt better.