Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Brief Update

The steampunk WIP is picking up momentum. I'm also beginning to realize I'll likely get spanked for a having a manic-depressive hero. (No, not "bipolar," which is a contemporary, real-world term used to describe a real disease that afflicts real people. The story isn't set in the real world, and said hero isn't entirely human. So, natch, I took liberties.)

Electric Melty Tingles, my contemporary coming-out story for Loose Id, will be published in late September.

Fugly for Liquid Silver is going into edits. Still no release date, though. (Isn't it odd how different publishers handle things? One book has a release date but no cover, and the other has a cover but no release date.)

9 comments:

Tam said...

As long as they have words in the middle, that's the important part. Busy busy. Looking forward to the new stuff.

Average Reader said...

Great titles! I'm glad you went with Electric Melty Tingles. I would totally buy something with that title. Fugly is good, too.

K. Z. Snow said...

Hi, ladies!

Yes, Tam, there are plenty of words. ;-)

Glad you like that title, Val. I'm very picky about titles, even when I suspect they could get me into trouble. What matters to me is that they fit the story and aren't bland.

Jenre said...

I reaaaallllyy can't wait for Fugly. How annoying it's taking ages to be released!

The rest look great too. This is going to be a good writing year for you, KZ.

K. Z. Snow said...

Thanks for the encouraging words, Jen. I have no idea what kind of year I'll end up having, but I'm rather expecting it to be, for better or worse, like all the others -- fairly uneventful.

Kris said...

All sounds great, KZ. :) I'm still totally in love with that cover. I think I need to steal it and put it on my PC somewhere so that I can just look at it now and again. It's gorgeous.

Chris said...

LOL at Tam!

*goes back to waiting impatiently*

K. Z. Snow said...

Thanks, Kris. I think that cover is the best I've ever had, and I've been fortunate enough to have some pretty good ones.

Chris, I'm alway LingOL at Tam. Her various talents are wasted as a government employee. :-)

Word Veri: comic. (Whoa.)

Lily said...

Looking forward to them all.

I'm glad you went with Electric Melty Tingles. It sounds fun! And I do love the cover as well. :)