Then Kris tapped me. I still don't know what I did to piss her off. But I also tried to rise to the challenge, however droopily. My prompts were downright sadistic. I had to write a somewhat coherent tale based on the following:
- a nudist colony coupled with some kind of checkpoint or customs/immigration station
- a twink as a secondary character
- some drama involving fruit
- the phrase Live long and prosper
- a romantic futuristic crime fantasy
That's right. All this crap wadded into the space of a few pages. You can access "The Amazing Fruit of New Hope," if you dare, by clicking on the post title. Just remember to cut me some slack. I wrote this thing in a day.