Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Secret Guest!


Okay, now that I've hammered you senseless with announcements for Electric Melty Tingles, it's time to switch tools. (Actually, "switching tools" would mean finding a new boyfriend, but I digress.) Anyway, strained metaphors aside, I've scored an interview with a famous author. And I mean SUPERSTAR, people; you know I only run with the big dogs. It isn't the same old blah-de-blah interview, either. None of this stuff:

Q. When did you start writing?
A. I believe it was during my previous incarnation as Jacqueline Susann. (Oops, no; that's Ryan Field.) Or maybe it was Jacqueline Onassis. (No, wait; she was only an editor.) Shit, I've been writing so long I can't remember. Let's just say I was born to write -- numerous times!

Nope, none of that crap. So keep checking back. This VICE (Very Important Creative Event) will be taking place within the week.

11 comments:

Chris said...

You're a tease!

K. Z. Snow said...

Let's clarify. Psychologically, sometimes; physically...buwahahahaha!

Tam said...

Wicked wicked tease who's looking for a spanking. Although you might like that. Hmmm.

wren boudreau said...

"Switching Tools" *snortgiggle*

K. Z. Snow said...

Given the size of my ass, Tam, I wouldn't even feel a spanking unless it was delivered by the bucket of a front loader.

Wren, I think you need to clean up that mess on your keyboard.

Lily said...

(Oops, no; that's Ryan Field.)


OMG!! You cracked me up, you tease! :)

K. Z. Snow said...

I'm glad somebody caught that, Lily! :-)

Jenre said...

Ooh, sounds interesting! I shall look forward to this tremendous event :).

My veri-word is 'blypo'. Remove the b and you've got a solution the large arse/spanking problem! :D

K. Z. Snow said...

Jen :-D

Or, adding an M would only reinforce the image, in a fanciful way: blympo.

Kris said...

"I'm glad somebody caught that, Lily!"

I caught it too was suitably horrified about such a derogatory comment.

K. Z. Snow said...

Aw, not derogatory at all. Ryan's a nice guy and a very prolific author. I don't know how nice Ms. Susann is. Castanet hasn't channeled her yet.