Saturday, December 01, 2012

We interrupt this new release promo . . .

To announce that Dreamspinner will be offering a 25% discount, through December 8, on all books that won Rainbow Awards.

Including THIS ONE!

Yup, it seems to have come in second in the Young Adult/Coming of Age category. I'm pretty flabbergasted, especially since an anonymous but touchingly thoughtful person entered the book. I didn't.

The sale applies both to the electronic and print editions. 

(And BIG hugs to dear L.C. Chase for cluing me in through her congratulatory note. If it hadn't been for her, I'd have gone to bed feeling like crap because I'll be a year older tomorrow.)

Edited to add my congratulations to Hayden Thorne and Jeff Erno, whose books were also judged "best" in the YA category. Hayden's story sounds truly enchanting, and Jeff's, just as full of heart as other fiction I've read by him. Shame on me for forgetting to mention them when I put up this post, but I was too stunned to think straight! 

11 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats!! And happy Eastern Time Zone birthday to you. ;)

K. Z. Snow said...

Ha! Thanks, Chris.

Mary G said...

Congrats! Awesome book & I'm not sick of telling you. lol

Mary G said...

And Happy Birthday!

Cole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cole said...

Congrats!!! and.......

Happy Birthday!!

K. Z. Snow said...

Thanks, Mary and Cole!

Clare London said...

Many congratulations, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :):)

K. Z. Snow said...

Thank you, Clare! Although the birthday, I could've done without. ;-)

Clare London said...

*heh* I hear ya. Another year, another layer of gorgeousness should be our mantra! :)

K. Z. Snow said...

Since when did "gorgeousness" become a synonym for "flab" and "wrinkles"? (But y'know, I kind of like it!)