Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wings of Flippin' FIRE!


"I fell into those burning wings of fire. I went down, down, down, and the flames went higher. And they burn, burn, burn, those wings of fire . . ." (No, that is not the title I preferred, but who am I?)

So here it is, a mere four months late -- Wings of Fire from Ellora's Cave, 398 dead-tree pages of delectable otherworld fantasy. HORNY men (sometimes together), FEISTY women, REALLY HOT dragons. And more! Like a supercool old witch named Bronwil, who has a talking goat on the sod roof of her cottage and is able to read smoke and steam.

This softcover incorporates my three Galdeshian fantasies, published originally as separate e-books: Wing and Tongue, Cauldron of Keridwen, and Prince of Glacier Glas. They share many of the same settings and characters -- hence, the logic of bundling them together.

Click on the post title if you're nosy. The book is currently on sale. I imagine it will be available sooner or later on Amazon, but it's definitely available now at the EC site. (Guess I'll have to break down and buy at least one copy for myself. Wonder how I should inscribe it?)

3 comments:

Lea Sinclair said...

Yippy! I'm buying my copy right now! Congrats, KZ!

Jeanne said...

Hey, I like the cover, KZ

K. Z. Snow said...

Thanks, Lea and Jeanne. The cover is pretty nice, even though it cuts off the top of that poor man's head.

This release took me by surprise. I was deep in my WIP today when I got the notice from EC. Then, of course, I had to get out and spread the word. ;-)